Slam City Skates Return & Exchange Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase you can return your goods, provided we get them back within 60 days and in perfect original sale-able condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and service. For your protection, we suggest you return your goods via recorded or registered post. Any queries please contact us. We offer a refund or exchange service but we can’t refund your original postage cost if you have simply changed your mind.
- All items must be unused
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged
- Shoes must not be worn outside, once shoes have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged
- All shoes should be returned in their original packing
- All decks must be un-skated and in like-new condition
- Once a deck has been assembled or gripped, neither the deck nor its parts can be returned or exchanged
- All deck returns are dealt with by the manufacturer and are subject to the manufacturer’s discretion
- All Videos/DVD must be unopened
- Digital downloads cannot be refunded
Our online returns address is:
Slam City Skates Online Returns
Valley Link Trade Park
For European and International customers please mark you customs form as 'RETURN' we will not pay custom charges for mislabelled returns. Orders from outside the UK can not be exchanged, refund only.
If your items are faulty or not described, you are entitled to return them to us within 60 days of receipt for exchange or a refund. If you are returning the faulty item after 60 days has passed we may opt to repair or replace them before offering a refund. We will cover the cost of any return postage for goods which are faulty or not as described
We only offer standard board gripping, not custom shapes or styles for online orders. If you ask us to grip the board for you (which we do free of charge) you cannot return the board to us.